Once you have decided to take the next step in Solar Power, you may have lots of different questions. Here at Southend Electrical Ltd we are happy to help you with these. Here is a brief rundown of what happens after you give us a call….
After your initial enquiry, an experienced member of our sales team will visit with you in your home to discuss which system will work best for you and your needs. They will need to check your loft and take a few measurements.
- They will arrange for your roof to be assessed by a structural engineer. Once approved the total time from this point to installation is 2-3 weeks.
- The installers call to install the racking and panels, this can take 2-4 days depending on the roof your home.
- Electricians install the wiring and inverters, this takes approximately 1 day.
- Electricians call back to install new hydro and ESA inspection takes place on the same day.
- Job is now complete and generating electricity and revenue! Congratulations - you now have reduced your carbon footprint AND are generating additional income!